Miami and Biscayne Bay
Charter the sailboat Kiskeedee for a day sail. All of our day charters include our experienced and knowledgeable captain as well as our popular homemade french-style lunch. You will board the sailboat at Kiskeedee Sailing Charters on the Miami River or we can arrange for boarding at Dinner Key Marina. Kiskeedee Sailing Charters is one of the few sailboats that also offer a ride down the historic Miami River with its drawbridges, tugboats, lobster fisherman, famous restaurants and towering high-rises.
We sail through downtown Miami and out into gorgeous Biscayne Bay, one of the most popular spots for sailing. The waters are calm and protected even when the breeze picks up and the sun is almost always shining. From here we can choose to head towards the star-studded islands near Miami Beach, out to the ocean via the Port of Miami or towards Key Biscayne and Cape Florida.
Some Popular Itineraries
- Star-studded islands near Miami Beach with swim or lunch-break at small uninhabited island
- Biscayne Bay sailing with lunch and swim break at sandbar and Key Biscayne mansions
- Sail under Key Biscayne Bridge past Vizcaya, Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne to Stiltsville
- Sail past Port of Miami and Miami Beach to Key Biscayne and Cape Florida lighthouse
Reserve Your Miami Day Sail
- Up to 6 passengers
- Lunch and soft drinks included
- Standard day sail is 5-6 hours
- Departure from Miami River
- Drop-off or pick-up at Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove can be arranged
- Advance reservations will guarantee your preferred date
- Contact us for rates and availability