How to Book Your Trip
This is a group trip for 6 to 8 (or 12 to 16 on 2 boats). We do not accept reservations for individuals, but may be able to match you up with another group. Trips are 6 days (5 nights). To reserve a week for your group, call us, email us or use the Contact Us form and include the following information regarding the organizer:
- Organization (if applicable)
- Email address
- Number of participants
- Preferred dates
We will reply with confirmation of available dates and provide you with additional information about booking your trip.
$990 per person based on a group of 6 to 8 (or 12 to 16 on 2 boats). The price includes food, beverages, fuel, snorkeling equipment and the 4% Bahamas charter guest tax.
Participants will need to pay for airfare, land transportation including a taxi to and from the airport in Marsh Harbour, as well as any personal expenses such as souvenirs, snacks or meals on shore (typical meals on shore will run $15 to $25 per person).
Requirements for Participation
- Participants must be at least 18 years old OR have a 1-2 responsible adults for groups with participants 14–17 years old.
- This is a physically demanding program and you must be in good physical condition and health.
- You will need to have good swimming skills and comfort swimming in an ocean (saltwater) environment.
- You will need to be able to get on and off the boat from the water using a fairly narrow swim ladder and be able to get in and out of the inflatable dinghy from the boat and possibly from the water. This means you should not be excessively overweight. For your safety, we cannot accept participants who weigh 275 pounds or more.
If you are reserving your trip more than 60 days prior to departure, you will need to pay a non-refundable $500 deposit for each member of your group. The remaining payment will be due 60 days before the beginning date for your trip. If reserving your trip less than 60 days prior to departure, you will need to pay in full for each member of your group. Payment details will be provided with the enrollment form.
The $500 per person deposit is non-refundable, but may be transferred to another participant in the event a member of your group needs to cancel. All payments made less than 60 days prior to departure are non-refundable but may be transferred to another participant. If the whole group needs to cancel the trip, a refund (minus $250 fee) may be available if we are able to book the same dates with another group.
We will send you all of the necessary documents for your group once your dates are confirmed. Each participant will need to complete an enrollment form, sign a release from liability and an agreement to cover any medical expenses that may be incurred.
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP
Each participant must have a valid passport. No visas are required for U.S. citizens visiting the Bahamas.